Terms & Conditions• Children 16 and under stay for free when sharing their parent(s)’s room, provided that the room type allows for the sufficient number of beds or sufficient space for roll-in bed.
• Children 12 and under eat breakfast free when accompanied by at least 1 parent staying on a breakfast inclusive rate or when purchasing breakfast at the hotel.
• Children 12 and under eat dinner free from the children’s menu when accompanied by at least 1 parent paying full price for at least 1 main course.
• Offer is valid only in combination with an overnight stay. Room service is excluded.
• Offer available at hotels in the UK and Ireland.
The hotel’s airport parking packages allow guests to do exactly as the offer says – Drive In and Fly Out – taking the stress right out of travelling. Guests can book a room at the hotel before their next holiday, and the hotel staff will look after their car whilst they are away. With live on-screen flight schedules and the Hotel Hoppa shuttle service running to all airport terminals, the Park Inn Heathrow is the ideal base.
Terms & ConditionsThis offer includes:
• One night’s accommodation
• A choice of 4, 8 or 15 days parking
• Free Wireless High-speed Internet
• Complimentary use of the hotel leisure facilities
Terms and conditions:
• Booking start date is 28 Nov 2016.
• Booking end date is 31 Dec 2017.
• Rates shown are per person, per night and include VAT.
• Bookings are subject to availability.
• Cancel by 16:00 on the day of arrival.
• Late cancellation or no-show will be charged the full package price.
• Save 20% off the Best Available Rate, at participating hotels in EMEA, depending on individual hotel’s booking terms and conditions. Participating hotels in the Americas offer up to 20% off the Best Available Rate.
Terms & ConditionsTerms are individual per hotel
Please confirm the booking period with the hotel you wish to stay at
Hurry and start searching for your chosen location because we have limited rooms available! Book by 31 January 2017 Stay between 19 December 2016 - 31 August 2017 Join our loyalty programme Club Carlson, to gain access to the best discount rates Kids stay and eat free across the UK and Ireland* Up to 30% off including breakfast.
Terms & ConditionsNon-refundable with payment taken at the time of booking. No changes, cancellations or adjustments are permitted. Offer is subject to availability at participating Park Inn by Radisson hotels and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. This offer may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Book by 31 January 2017 for stays between 19 December 2016 - 31 August 2017.
Rate includes buffet breakfast.
Children 16 and under stay for free when sharing their parent(s) room, provided that the room type has sufficient number of beds or sufficient space for a roll-in bed. Please contact the specific hotel to check room type suitability and request a roll-in bed. Applicable to hotels in the UK and Ireland only.
Children 12 and under eat breakfast free when accompanied by at least 1 parent staying on a breakfast inclusive rate or when purchasing breakfast at the hotel, and eat dinner free from the children’s menu when accompanied by at least 1 parent paying full price for at least 1 main course. Applicable to hotels in the UK and Ireland only.
Discounts are taken from the standard Bed and Breakfast Rate. Discount levels vary between 40% and 15% by participating hotel. Maximum level of 25% discount available unless you join Club Carlson - our loyalty programme, where you can access higher level discounts.
DEBRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) a painful genetic skin blistering condition which, in the worst cases, can be fatal.
Today Dogs Trust (formerly the NCDL) is the UK?s largest dog welfare charity and cares for over 17,000 dogs each year through its network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK - and one in Dublin. We have been involved in every piece…
Dementia UK offers specialist one-to-one support and expert advice for people living with dementia.
Admiral Joe inspired the creation of dementia UK
Our renowned Admiral Nurses work hand in hand with families,…
How we support young people
Many of the young people we help are in, or leaving, care, facing issues such as homelessness or mental health problems, or have been in trouble with the law.
The Trust has returned ?1.4 billion…
Search this website below for charities, merchants and more.
Powered by Open Source Technology
We are committed to open Open-source software. Our website is built in Drupal 8 backed up by Symfony, PHP, Centos and Apache and many more. Using open source software keeps us at the forefront of technology and keeps our site and your details as secure as possible.
100% of net profits to charity
Everyone has a cause close to their heart but often cannot afford to contribute as much as they would like to the charities that mean so much to them. Now you can, through our website you are able to generate money for your favourite charity by simply clicking on one of our great voucher codes and offers. Not only do you save money on the online purchases you help to raise funds for your favourite charity.